Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Something For The Cats...

 Been seeing these on TikTok and other social media platforms. Mom doesn't wanna carry Belle in a normal cage because of obvious reasons, so why not try THIS? 

It's a cat backpack!

The basic thing is you're just supposed to carry your cat inside this thing (and yes there are breathing holes). Wouldn't it be cute to see the cats being carried around in this, dad?

The heck with the cats, I want to be carried around in that thing!

HOME MOVIES voted #2 Adult Swim show!




Reindeer season is fast approaching!!! 


This year's Glisten looks absolutely STUNNING!

This is in promotion for Build a Bear's "Merry Mission" movie coming out this year I believe. Not sure if I plan on seeing it, but we know that I'm DEFINITELY buying that Glisten when my aunt comes in for my birthday next month. 

Here's the trailer! Just as cheesy of a plot as "A Very Minty Christmas."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...