Monday, October 30, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Time For That CRUNCH!

 I have another episode to animate. I finally scored the soundtrack last night after struggling to come up with anything good. I have it scheduled to premiere at the end of November. So with that comes some of that valuable crunch time...

Does ANY of this sound familiar to you, dad...?  😄

I mean... At least I'm not struggling to use a fax machine or use windows 98 to animate stuff.

We were using Windows Vista on a computer that was "Windows 95 ready!" But at LEAST we got to make cartoons on it! Still need to worry about my personal archive when I'm not filming my beanie babies. 

Imagine how much of a nightmare THAT must be!

Time for the mouth sync. ...All...That....Mouth sync....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...