Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Happy Halloween *T'DA*

 Our regularly scheduled "dad night" has been postponed due to me trick or treating with a friend. In the meantime, I'll be watching the Camp Camp episode I WOULD'VE picked for tonight's session if it were to happen. 

Night of the Living Ill is fun and all, but this should CERTAINLY be considered a Halloween episode!

Plus I've actually grown to like Harrison as of late! So much so that well... Dad already knows the answer to that. Maybe after we get that custom pillow a certain someone mentioned a few weeks ago...

Found your Christmas gift for mom! \j

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...