Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: The Time Has Come

Do you like listen to top 40 pop songs like I do? You do?! Well imagine our delight when you turn on that dial and CHRISTMAS MUSIC starts playing when you wanted to listen to your favorite artists. Yeah. I'm peeved too... 

I was kind of hoping the station change would've meant they'd NOT do this. Some "traditions" need to die.

Seriously, why do people find it SO important to play Christmas music a MONTH EARLY! It's NOVEMBER! We're supposed to worry about preparing Thanksgiving dinner and watching my favorite Peanuts special! Not listening to Mariah Carey! (Though, admittedly I do enjoy "All I Want For Christmas Is You.")

Maybe we could write our OWN Thanksgiving special! 


If they can have Halloween and Christmas in the middle of summer, surely we can squeeze in Thanksgiving.

Oh who are we kidding... David would probably be in on the "Christmas in November" festivities while Gwen is trying to smash the radio with a hammer. 


Me: I'm gonna finish the next episode of my animated project!

Also me: *is fixated on Calico Critters again and decides to rearrange my Ty Beanie Babies sets so I can have room for the critters*

TLDR: Basically I'm tidying up my "for sale" area so my chipmunks can still live freely in their dreamhouses. (this includes a dreamhouse I have yet to fully use as a hotel). 

I had to move some stuff last night so I could run a movie...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...