Thursday, November 2, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Some Say I'm An "Agent of Chaos"

 Here's last night's progress of me rearranging my filming station. 

My one writer friend was impressed by the film collection in the back. 
Cool!

We really have to get rid of that unusable treadmill, though...

I agree. Right now I just finished moving a shelf and will be restocking my Barbie dolls shortly. I also found a bin of just random toys that I may put by for a free "curb alert" sorta thing to go with the treadmill.

I also found an unfinished project I may pick back up soon!
She had a (poorly hand sewn) jacket, but I took it off. Still gotta sew up the skirt.

I also have some brown faux fur I was gonna use for her hair, but I just never got around to actually sewing it onto her. Maybe I will eventually. 

Uh-Oh!

Saw that on Ebay last night. Might actually buy it for my mixed media shrine despite all the DVDS being unwatchable (for us at least). *god dammit now I wanna watch Cyberchase* 

Basement update

Gotta look for my Calico Critters furniture now. I stored everything in a big ziplock bag and stored it lord knows where. But I can tackle that once I've finished positioning my dreamhouse. For the record: I've already checked all the boxes on the shelf pictured. And now that you think about it, there's a toy store in the exact soon-to-be "LiFeStYlE CeNtEr" my antique stores USED to be that sell Calico Critters. Am thinking about maybe taking a trip over there in a weekend or two.

"We shall see..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...