Friday, November 3, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: All In The Name of "Magic"

 Since there's no turnaround sheet for some of the side characters (at least... None that have been shared publicly), we'll take things into our own hands. We'll have to find some side & back views from the videos!

This weekend's drawing session will be focused on Harrison! 

t'da!

UPDATE: So much for a "relaxing Friday..." Thank God I have my friend's party tomorrow. That should make up for the sheer misery that has gone down today. I'm coming home early to address some of the misery. (Is there more I don't know about?) Other than Mimi giving me a headache from screaming around the basement, no... 

On the bright side... 

They were RIGHT where I left them, behind a couple shelves.

All I need to look for is a missing husky that Mimi probably got her fluffy little paws on. If I don't find it, I'll probably just go to Raff and Friends and pick up a new set and re-sell any extra pieces to make a quick buck. As my grandpa always said "You gotta have a backup, kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...