Monday, November 6, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: A Couple Little Nibbles

 I guess this Littlest Pet Shop house I'm selling is gonna be like the Teletubbies (which haven't sold yet) all over again! Fingers crossed I get a bite! If all goes well, I'll be getting $25. 

They wanted to make sure the house came with this fish-tank

Sounds like we're possibly doing a pickup today. Hope all goes well. 

UPDATE: They're buying THIS and the Calico Critters stuff for $40. CHA-CHING!

UPDATE OF AN UPDATE: Customer arrived on time and picked up the items. Turns out she was doing a little Christmas shopping today and her entire truck was FULL of toys! Guess I'll be buying that Muack plush on Thursday after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...