Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: On A Trip

 Going to visit a relative today. Luckily this visit won't be as hectic as last time... That one caused sensory overload and a car ride so tense you could cut the feeling with a knife. Unlike yesterday, no orders have come in *YET* but mom says I'll probably get more with the holiday season coming up.

By the way, I need to email my birthday list to some family members later. Do you think you can help me with that tonight dad? You and mom are in charge of the most important gift: I put it at the top of the list. I must see this list to refresh my memory.

One of many things that got me famous in the Home Movies fandom.

I'll be getting another Home Movies cake for my next birthday. Now...Who should be the face of my cake this year dad? (Don't. Say. Mr. Delicious.) Not Kevin Spencer?!?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...