Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Yes? No? Maaaaaaybe?

 Got a customer who's interested in my Disney loungefly bag. Last night they asked what material it was made out of and I just heard back saying they wouldn't wanna pay what I originally put it for sale as (I was asking like $40). And I told them to make me an offer (because honestly, I just want the thing outta here). Still waiting on a response. 

Offer made - check fb!

Luckily I only have ONE errand to run today compared to yesterday. Tomorrow though. I'll be ordering Muack. 


Customer is coming by at 4:45pm. Will be getting $25 if this follows through. I'll have more than enough Muack money by then. (That or I might put it aside for Calico Critters or my last remaining Home Movies character I have to commission before I save up for that 30 inch Gwen budsie.) You could say I hope to seal this deal "right quick" huh?

Oh no! I'll have a Bluey Christmas without you...

Customer just left a few minutes ago! Gonna list a few more items on the shop that may grab people's attention (I hope). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...