Sunday, November 26, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Is The Day Over Yet?

 Long workday combined with an intense shutdown prompted us going to Dairy Queen. Missed out on a ton of work because of said shutdown, but one chicken finger basket and heath brownie cupfection later, I'm SOMEWHAT better. Albeit a bit mentally drained. So I cheered myself up with Camp Camp (specifically the episode "Gwen Gets A Job" because that's one of my comfort episodes next to Party Pooper) and Kevin Spencer. 


So tomorrow I'm gonna shop till I DROP! Followed by our new favorite Greek restaurant that dad will be trying for the first time. That means I can have my cannoli french toast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...