Monday, November 27, 2023

Daddy Daughter Days: Dawn of the Critters

 Found two Calico Critters in a go-bag at Goodwill. One of them was really beaten up and looked like it had been teethed on by somebody's pet. So I took some scrap fabric and nail polish and put together an "outfit" for him (if you can call it that.)

Might see if I can buy myself a hot glue gun to secure the casts and finish the eyepatch. 
Here's the other critter I got.


I checked their height by comparing them to my other critters and both are the size of an adult critter. So they're likely parents. Thinkin about making the kangaroo a sidekick of sorts to another critter I'm getting my hands on soon. Bruce Husky. 

Bruce is a Japan exclusive. Luckily, there's a seller in the US who has him for $30

I will not rest until the husky family is complete. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...