Saturday, July 31, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: A Delightful Saturday

 Today is the last day of July. This month went by like the snap of a finger I must say! Between Craigslist adds written by potatoes, endoscopies, and everything else, July was a very oddball month for me and the family. Now, what are the weekend plans?

Today we will be heading to a yard sale (as noted in the last post) then afterwards my dad and I will be making a trip to a friends house before finally heading to The Delightful Octopus after a long wait. I've looked at some photos of some of the items they have in the store and I'm already desperate for a stuffed avocado. Yes... that actually exists...

Sunday won't be too much, my dad and I are mainly gonna focus on working on HMR amongst other projects. Followed by dinner from Subway and again, more Home Movies stuff. Its been a stressful weekend so Sunday is gonna be considered our "day off" but I do have plans for next Sunday!

Why do I have a sense of foreboding concerning the un-named plans for next Sunday?

Also aside from the avocado, I'm also interested in these things. 


They give me "Chocobo's Dungeon" vibes. 

Well, you know me; I've been a fan of avocados going back to the Kennedy administration!


Update! Here's the Haul for today! 


At the yard sale, I got "Secret Life of Pets" on DVD along with CDS of Nsync, Backstreet Boys, and Green Day. Lots of the songs on these albums definitely slap, and all for like... $5? You bet its worth a deal! 

I scored a pair of jeans, two pairs of shorts and a shirt for fiddy cent each.  Yowza!

And from The Delightful Octopus, I got some cutesy animal erasers and a Korilakuma plush. Definitely going back there soon, the old man and I might drop by the ice cream stand later for some "frosty chocolate milkshakes!" I will reveal tomorrow what next Sunday will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...