Friday, July 30, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Weekend is Upon Us!

Tomorrow is the long awaited weekend, or to my dad and I its "Father Daughter Day." Where, on Saturday, we get out of the house for a bit and usually go thrifting or something and then on Sunday we also do thrifting as well as go grab a bite to eat for dinner while mother is at work. This weekend, I will be heading to a block sale with my dad followed by the anticipated trip to "The Delightful Octopus." This block sale in particular said that some of the money will be donated towards our local no kill shelter "10 Lives Club" which is the shelter where my mom and I adopted our cat, Belle. So that's a plus! And Sunday is still being planned, my dad and I will most likely be staying home and getting Subway or some sort of takeout for dinner. Potentially planning another Dollar Tree run in a couple weeks, but of course, minus the shitty dollar store chili. Might make sure the two of us stick with the FROZEN dinners. Hell maybe even do a movie night? I'll update you guys on the schedule as of tomorrow. 


I have some stuff to drop off at my friend's house, which happens to be right near the "Delightful Octopus." 

I hope we can all chill a bit this weekend as it was a busy week!



Probably gonna relax for a bit on Sunday since its been a long drawn out week. We'll still get our usual takeout (If we have the cash) but that'll be about it... besides I think I may have an idea for next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...