Saturday, July 17, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: When it Rains, it Pours.

 The regularly scheduled "Father Daughter Day" went off to a not too good start. Its been pouring out today and my dad and I have decided to stay home today. We were initially gonna go to a Japanese import shop called "The Delightful Octopus" which is a little further from our house. But due to concerns from mother, we'll be pushing that back to NEXT Saturday. Thankfully it'll give me and my dad some time to work on my Home Movies project since we haven't been able to work on that in the past few days. Then tomorrow I have a local Comic-Con before going to dinner with family for my Uncle's 50th birthday. Here's a picture of the character I'm going as for the Con. 

(Going as Inez, the one with the glasses)

I managed to do crude lip sync on two sentences that Quick Rick speaks to Maloney:

"Yo, Maloney!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...