Saturday, July 3, 2021

Set It All Free (Sing AMV) (Part of Daddy Daughter Days: Curb Picking and Easy Thrifting)


 I literally JUST woke up right now! So uh, hey! Last night we went to a friend's house for dinner where I brought my handy dandy DVD player with me to watch some Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies (not the fourth one since we don't own a physical copy of it....yet....) But on our way there, my dad was driving a few block away from our house when  OH MY GOD! HE SPOTTED SOME SHELVES ON THE CURB! My mind quickly went to "Oh Lord I'm never gonna hear the end of this" which was half true as when we got home the shelves were still there (I was pretty shocked lol) so when I woke up this morning to see my dad, he informed me that he did in fact drive up to the curb to get those shelves. So I'll be heading to the Salvation Army with my dad in a few minutes (once he's done doing some yardwork outside) and I'll update you guys then :)

Oh btw if you can, feel free to check out this edit I made yesterday (I might remake it since I wanna touch up on a few bits and pieces...) 

Update: Didn't find much at SA sadly. I did find a Freddy Fazbear plush and a Webkinz carrying case. BUT on the bright side, I'm ordering an Ash plush off ebay for $9.99 plush $7.30 shipping. The seller won't be back until Wednesday so there SHOULD be a delay in shipping and other updates. I might share photos when I get her in the mail! See you guys later! -Mariel

Well, I found a decent pair of Levis. Since everything in the store was 50% ya boy scored said blue jeans for $3.50! (Insert DJ air horn sound effect.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...