Sunday, August 29, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Barely Busy Sunday

 Not too much to do today. Dad and I are running to Target later for a brief errand. Then its off to whichever fast food related place we're going to. I feel like havin some pizza maybe. Not sure... 


Ah such fond memories of going to the Target in my hometown....

The rundown is my dad needs a new staple gun for a project he's working on, simple right? Well one more problem, the staples we have don't fit the staple gun we wanted from Target. So why not kill two birds with one stone and get both! But where do we get the money? Easy! My dad found out he's got a $25 gift card that he's had since Christmas. So it looks like things may work out in the end.... and with that, we will celebrate with a nice pizza for dinner. (If we have the money) 



Small update: Me and my little friend group recently found out that Ed Asner had passed away at the ripe old age of 91. We mostly knew him as Carl Fredrickson from the Disney movie "Up" from 2009. He will be dearly missed by friends and fans alike. 

In other news, in regards to my latest Home Movies project, the animation is going smoothly. I have my dad doing some work on Walter and Perry. Looks like this project in and of itself is gonna be HUGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...