Monday, August 30, 2021

Daughter Days: SWEET VICTORY

 After about a week and a half (it think) it has been confirmed as of early this morning that Melissa is OUT FOR DELIVERY and should be here TODAY! Or maybe tomorrow but we're pretty sure its today. 

Got Brendon doin a lil victory dance in the background as I'm typing this. 



But thankfully, today is gonna be one of those "stay at home" days with my mom, we're both rung out from getting out of the house and let's just face it, I want NOTHING to do with the horrible weather that reminded me of summer in the Carolinas. My dad has a dentist appointment today to have a look at his chipped tooth from the "Special K" incident. (Might wanna call Doctor Crentist.) On Tuesday me, mom, and my grandma are going shopping once again. And possibly dinner too (there was talk of Chinese food) to quote my dad, we shall see. Wednesday is my appointment with my counselor to help with my mental state which has been garbage last week because of stuff I won't be sharing here. Friday is when my mom has a over the phone consultation with a doctor for an evaluation for me. Decently light week over all!

In other news, I watched Disney's "Up" last night in honor of Ed Asner's recent passing yesterday. I wasn't a huge fan when it came out since I was 6 at that time and didn't really understand the deep emotions of grief, death, and greed. I now have a newfound love for the movie and will be probably binge talking about it with my best friend since he's a HUGE fan of the movie. Next movie for my cinema? Disney's "Brave" 

(I will post a photo of Melissa if she arrives in the mail today)

Early evening update! Here's our darling Melissa 


She did turn out a bit derpy with the eyes but overall she looks great! Aside from the eyes, the one thing I would change is the fact she's got a bad case of floppy neck syndrome. Its ok though, I still love her unconditionally as well as my other Home Movies stuffies. Here's a sneak peek of who's next. 

HIDE YOUR CANDY, CRAIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...