Thursday, August 19, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Did Somebody Say CHEESE FRIES?!

 Its Thursday!!!!! Or as we call it "Pizza Day" since we always get takeout at a local pizza joint around the corner from our house. One of the many perks of living in the area we're in is that like... 99% of the eateries here are local mom and pop stops rather than the typical chain place like Burger King or MCDonalds. Sure we still have chain places but locals are always the best! I usually order cheese fries and (insert second item here) when I place my order for pizza day. 

My dad will also be coming home from work early due to a checkup with the ENT (make sure to NEVER use Q-Tips, kids) so it'll give us some extra time to work on projects of ours like the "Bulge Burger" short amongst other things. 

The ENT was a bust.  My left ear is sore and practically swollen shut.  Dr. Quacky McQuackenhoffer could not care less.  Did I want a hearing test? No. I want my ear to stop hurting. Oh, and if I'm not supposed to use Q-Tips to clean my ears, what SHOULD I use.  My finger? My finger?!?!? THAT'S your professional advice? "Use my finger?"  Screw this guy. I'll go to an urgent care next time.

In other news, I did some window shopping last night to buy clothes for some of my plushies (mostly for my Isabelles and other furry creatures) and I came across these two! 

 
Both look super cute, and judging by the listings on Ebay, decently affordable. found the All About Spots Cat (pictured on right) for $10 and the Kabu Bunny for $15-$20 depending on the condition. both great finds as they will be making their way to my house sometime soon! 

Had a pretty dull afternoon. But I'll live as they say. Currently snooping through Ebay some more to find some clothes for my Build a Bears (again) also....it turns out my defective bear, Lisa, has one of those beating heart chips! I only ever had one put in prior to her being bought from the thrift store, and that was an old Spongebob plush I got after my mom had a surgery some time ago. (Feel kinda bad she got sick from the cotton candy scent I gave it though ^^;)

Ending the day off with a video chat with some friends (who's names I'll be keeping private) as well as, you guessed it, EVEN MORE CLOTHES SHOPPING!!!! Btw, I already decided on a name for the Kabu bunny, her name is gonna be Renny. I've always liked that name plus she looks like a Renny to me. What the heck am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...