Friday, August 20, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: TGIF! More like.... FRIDAY FROM HELL

 Thank GOD its finally Friday!!!! (try saying that a thousand times out loud) its been a slightly chaotic week for the family, mostly involving doctor's appointments and my dads confrontation with Dr. Dipsh*t yesterday. Probably just gonna work on some animation and other stuff. And yes, more clothes shopping. 

Update: looks like we're having another chaotic day!!!!! Care to elaborate, father? 

I'll try to keep it short.  

Turns out a co-worker called in sick yesterday, so I had to cover her area.  Material passes through this station for final inspection before being shipped or going to the stock room.

HOWEVER! I had been scheduled to leave at noon for a doctor appointment.  My supervisor knew this.  I left for the day at lunch time.

I came in Friday to find the shelves over-flowing with untested product.  I went to the boss's office, only to find that the co-worker had called in again.

"I'll be out to give you a hand shortly," Boss Man said.

Flash forward a few hours and he hadn't shown up.  Around 11:00 I found out that he had scrammed out at 10:00!

Flash-forward to 3:00 and I found out the co-worker is going to be out all NEXT week, too.  And probably my "boss" as well.

Oh, and I should mention that this is the last shipping week of the month, so I resolved to go in and work on Saturday. For no overtime pay, because I'm "salaried."

Yikes.  Gonna be a rough week.

Starting the afternoon off with a video chat with some of my online friends where we just type up our own random stuff in scripts for some of my little videos! Mother also gave my father and I about $14 in petty cash so we could either go to Sooubway or Dollar Tree since I wanna stock up on those darn good cheese sticks. There's a location right by one of the malls in the area, never been to this one before but let's see if it has frozen meals, if not, there's always the one by our house! Father and I will possibly check it out Saturday and will return Sunday (if they've got a frozen section) to get our food!



Ended the day off by talking on the phone with my Godmother today and making plans for her visit in 2 months. Downside is dad is working tomorrow until around noon due to some crazy sh*t at the work place. 


In other news, MELISSA HAS SHIPPED!!!!! She's probably gonna come here in a few days judging by past Budsies experiences. Except for that one time Shannon wound up in Purerto Rico on his way over here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...