Saturday, August 21, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Its Just That Kind of Saturday!

 Woke up feelin motivated to make some content, the past few days I've been really unmotivated cuz of mental stuff. I wound up making some concept art of Walter and Perry from Home Movies for my dad to animate once I've had my fair share of a scene all mapped out. As noted yesterday, dad had to work an extra shift at work today but should be home around noon or so. We'll likely work on projects and this blog once mother has left for work. Until then, I'll be animating Shannon while watching The Weird Al Show because dammit it just feels like that kind of Saturday. 




Had a pretty good afternoon! My dad and I pulled out the ol' keyboard from years ago in an attempt for me to make my own music and songs for some of my shows., just brainstorming songs as we speak! Father and I plan on getting Sooubway tomorrow for takeout night, and possibly gonna video call with  friend tonight! 


In other news, today is my friend's 14th birthday! I won't mention nya by name for privacy reasons but feel free to wish mew happy birthday in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...