Sunday, August 22, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: In The Home Stretch

 I'm only $25 away from having more than enough money for me and dad's tickets to see Paula Poundstone! And what else to celebrate by getting the long awaited SUBWAY!!!! My dad and I had a coupon of 2 footlongs for $12.99 so why not pounce on this bright idea. Speaking of "bright ideas" Build a Bear recently announced that they'd be making an ALL NEW MOVIE based off of their now revived toy-line, The Honey Girls. 


This was my initial reaction to such amazing news.


The new designs for the characters are definitely super cute and adorable! Right now, Risa the bunny is currently available on the Australian shopping site for Build a Bear.

If this ISN'T cute I dunno what is! 

Looks like we have Honey Girls new and old moving into our house of stuffies!

In other news, my mom and I spoke last night and settled on getting Mexican food after our monthly mortgage. Thanks hormones!

Mexican food? I approve! Now, when is the Mexican food movie coming out?


Major friggin update! The Subway turned out to be a wild goose chase from hell. I thought it would be simple just to get 2 sandwiches for what, $12.99? GROW A CLUE, MARIEL! This is likely gonna become a short for me and my dad's channel cuz well, why not? But we went to now 1, not 2, but FOUR FRICKIN SUBWAYS! And now, a quote from my dad. (slightly edited for privacy reasons)


"
We had a coupon for Subway (2 for $12.99) so Mariel and I ran out the store near our house.

 

Hand-lettered sign on the door said they’d be closed this weekend. Drove over to he WALMART somewhat close to the previous Subway, because they have a Subway inside the store.  NO COUPONS ACCEPTED!

 

So we drove over to a store on a ways down. Of course THEY WERE CLOSED, too.

 

We went to shop #4 on the same street near the Mall.  They were open, but didn’t take coupons.  ENOUGH! We paid the extra $2.51 and scrammed home.  It only took 45 minutes.

 

I’ll get to work on those cleats after dinner…"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...