Monday, August 23, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Run Down... SO LET'S PLAY SOME ROBLOX!

 What do you do when you're run ragged after a long day of work? Well, many things, read a book, draw, watch TV, etc. For me, however, it involves a video game....ROBLOX! I first played the game in 2018 with a good amount of entertainment. I'd mostly play Meep City since it was the least laggy on my at the time Amazon Fire 7 tablet. I called the game quits months later when it would become impossible since the storage on my old tablet was almost full, thankfully the ol thing pooped out just last year, with me getting an Amazon Fire 8 shortly after. About a month after getting my new tablet, I decided to revisit Roblox thanks to that dose of nostalgia. Simple, right? Log into my account from 2 years ago and continue?

WRONG!

As with all accounts like this, I FORGOT THE PASSWORD!!!!! So I did the reasonable thing and created a new one cuz why not start fresh? Since then I've played some of Meep City as well as some wolf related role play games. 

Me and my friend will probably play some games too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...