Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Open House or Sell the House?

 Been feelin down the past few days. For personal reasons I prefer not to discuss here, but today I'll be using this platform to let my anger out on something that came up this afternoon. 



Yknow what really grinds my gears?

So my uncle (from my mother's side of the family) has been pushing my grandma to sell her house and move into a senior apartment for quite some time now, during this time, my parents and grandma agreed that when that time does come, she will move in with us. So my uncle was texting my mom and they were just generally talking. Until the subject about the "senior apartment" came up.....again..... My mom and grandma are both on the phone right now as we speak.....


In other news, I'll be going to an open house for an acting class later tonight. So hopefully that will lighten my spirits today. And talk of possibly going out for Mexican food is in order?????? I'm also planning on seeing the new "Paw Patrol" movie at some point soon, seen a few clips surface on the internet and I'll say the animation is so beautiful and captivating to my teenage eyes. I've always been a fan of computer animation ever since I was 8. So this will surely be something to look forward to as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...