Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: ITS A MIRACLE!

 BREAKING NEWS! THERE'S BEEN SOMETHING SO GROUND BREAKING, SO EARTH SHATTERING THAT YOU'D MIGHT AS WELL STOP READING THIS RIGHT NOW! (not really...) 

Yeahhhhhh Idc.


So for today, we've really got nothing to do, my dad has YET ANOTHER doctor's appointment after chipping a tooth while eating his "Special K" yesterday morning. Seems like we've got a rather interesting theme going on..... and THEN I have my therapist next Wednesday, until then, I've got my own therapy.... Metalocalypse! Still on season 1 right now and will blitz on through. 
ALL HAIL TOKI WARTOOTH!


In other news, we finally got an official date for Melissa's arrival. She should be here on Friday the 27th or possibly earlier. Only time shall tell....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...