Thursday, August 26, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Portable Movie Cinema

 I spent most of my day yesterday watching movies on my little DVD player. Those movies being: Bambi 2, Lady and the Tramp 2, and (most of so far) Lady and the Tramp. I can feel my inner Disnerd returning...Sadly the internet lied to me a few years ago when I was looking up Lady and the Tramp 2. It apparently said that the late Mary Kay Bergman (may her soul rest in peace) was in the movie (or at least casted) I checked the end credits yesterday and her name was NOT mentioned. Of course this left me a little bit sad but worst case scenerio was that she was gonna be in the movie, but by the time they were gonna work on it, she had already passed away. Lady and the Tramp 2 came out in 2001, roughly 2 years after her initial passing, Balto 2 came out a year later (which she WAS in, but only for a minor role as "The Fox with No Name") sorry for my rambling. Just found this to be quite interesting....



In other news, Melissa is on her way here! I checked this morning and she's in transit and should "arrive on time" 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...