Friday, August 27, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Well That Sucks...

 Checked the shipping on Melissa. As of midnight, it says that she will be ARRIVING LATE! HOW!?!? Even though I'm a little bit disappointed, I know she'll be here soon. 

Waiting is a B*tch.....

Gonna spend the day watching some Home Movies with Brendon, Duane, and Shannon and probably keep a watch in case she DOES in fact get here. I mean, ya never know how the post office can be sometimes, right?

In other news, September 5th is gonna mark 1 full year since this lil guy showed up at my doorstep 



Since then, I've been saving up for an army of Home Movies plush toys.... Thanks to the "Criminal Element."

WOW! What a week. I 've be SLAMMED at work covering for a missing inspector, so no time to post at lunch (Lunch? What's that?) and completely shot by the time I get home.  AND!!! It was the end-of-the-month crush to ship anything and everything.

At least I get to go in late on Monday, owing to a dentist appointment.  Yeah, it's gotten that bad that I'm looking forward to getting my teeth drilled, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...