Wednesday, August 18, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Wait It's WEDNESDAY?!

 I could have sworn yesterday was Monday! Oh well... Today mother and I are gonna take the day off and just relax. Plus I've got my 5 new stuffies to keep me company. I'm currently working on a music video portion of one of my projects with my dad later adding some special effects and final touches afterwards. So gonna be a pretty quiet day for us! This week, I should have $70 saved up for the Paula Poundstone concert, my dad and I will be making it our mission this weekend to buy a box of strawberry pop tarts in hopes to get it signed. It HAS to be name brand though, not some cheapo dollar tree brand (which we'll be heading back to in a few weeks) but that's a story for another day.

In other news, I found a burger joint for me and my dad to try out on the weekend. Its not the one we're basing our short off of but shares a similar name. The menu seems decent.... 

Apologies for the photo being a bit corrupted....


So yeah, pretty interesting stuff I guess....

WTF-Burger. I mean, seriously?

This afternoon I watched a childhood Christmas Special known as "The Flight Before Christmas" since well.... I felt nostalgic on this gloomy Wednesday I'm having. Felt just like I was back in the South with my parents....good times...good times....


Ended the evening off by doing some online clothes shopping for Isabelle and all her furry critter friends she's making in our new home. I have a Valentine's bear named Hannah and a slightly defective bear named Lisa (she was never sewn up completely, guessing they couldn't get the threads through completely) and I'm showing my dad the menu for another burger joint for us to try this weekend, the food selection seems decent, even have milkshakes which is an automatic "yes" in my book. They even have gluten free options so in case I go with my grandma sometime, we could get a bite to eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...