Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Daddy Daughter days: Mall Day!

 Off to the mall! I checked Cheesecake Factory's menu again last night shortly after finishing last night's post and I think I know what I want already. I'll be getting the "fried cheese" along with a bacon cheeseburger and fries (you all probably see a theme going on here....) I'll be "pigging out" all day in celebration of being free from having any allergy to gluten. 

Oooh.. just thinking about this is making my stomach rumble.  And not in a good way.  Well, enjoy!



Next up will be me picking out my beloved Isabelles and Nooks at Build a Bear, KK slider is also an available character but he is not an in store item yet and will most likely be an online exclusive for the time being. 


I'm looking forward to the winter lineup the most as I really admire the outfits for Nook and Isabelle and how Build a Bear re-created them (as well as the summer outfits) I'll be sure to update you all when I get home!

In other news, on the topic of cuddly stuffed animals, my Melissa plush is going through quality control right now (she was created THAT fast?) and will then be shipped off to her new home with us, Duane, Shannon, and Brendon. And uh....hopefully not in Puerto Rico...




UPDATE: The gang's all here! Though, we ran into a not so small problem beforehand

Cheesecake Factory was a bust, the parking lot was so congested that we just had to resort to going to Olive Garden where I got some cheese squares and alfredo. Probably gonna save Cheesecake Factory for either a weekenight when dad and I are out and about, or when my Godmother comes in October. 

The trip to Build a Bear was a success! We got our Tanukis and Shih Tzus. But with an added extra.... a dog by the name of K.K. Slider. 

Yep, he was in the store too, we managed to get this little guy complete with the infamous "Bubblegum K.K." song while Isabelle and Nooks got either their 5 in one voice clips or the Animal Crossing theme music. The birthday cake scent was not available as scents and clothing were really picked over due to COVID. I'm guessing the shipping for said items have been delayed. So K.K., and the Isabelles got a fresh bubblegum scent since that and cotton candy were the only options. Overall a very fun day at the mall! 


(Sorry for the not so good quality, this photo was taken from a kindle fire)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...