Monday, August 16, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Gluten Free? More Like uh....Not Gluten Free

Its official! I'm free from any gluten allergy! AKA: I had endless panic attacks for 3 weeks for nothing. So.... I finally got back to work after mine and my mom's vaccine. The church made some Thanksgiving dinners for their fellow customers which I thought was a neat touch! We plan on doing ONE last meal before taking a brief hiatus for a short time. 

So? What about tomorrow?

Well, as stated before, I'm going to Cheesecake Factory for the first time! Checked their menu out and it seems decently promising! They got chicken fingers, cheese sticks, typical stuff I do like! Along with a good share of delicious desserts!


It all looks so mouth watering....

Another thing I have to look forward to is not 1, not 2, but 4 F*CKING PLUSHIES!!!! That's right, this was NOT a typo. I've got two Isabelles and two Nooks along with some scents and voice boxes! I checked Build a Bear's online website to see what scents they had, those being Cotton Candy, Strawberry, Bubblegum, Thin Mint, Birthday Cake (which I will be giving the Isabelles), Coconut Caramel (might give that to Tom Nook) and Lavender. Though I'm pretty sure they'll be releasing seasonal scents too. 

In other news, I'm on season 3 of The Office. Still gotta watch episodes from discs 1 and 2 since my dad has been watching most of the bonus features on there and I haven't finished all the episodes on those discs yet. Though this is probably one of my new favorite moments in the show....


Hey, what can I say? I like bonus content - deleted scenes, bloopers, commentary tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...