Sunday, August 15, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: A Typical Sunday

 Today's been kinda boring. Woke up, was greeted by our 4 year old cat, had some French toast, Did the usual morning routine. Tomorrow I have a doctor's appointment followed by me and mom's Covid shots. Shortly after, I'm FINALLY returning to work. Then Tuesday, I'll be getting Isabelle AND Tom Nook at the mall followed by a trip to Cheesecake Factory. So a decent amount of stuff to look forward to..... well....except for the dreaded doctor's appointment.

In the afternoon, my family and I got some Chinese food for lunch and went on to watch clips from Disney's "The Owl House" (I ain't even finished with season 1 yet) and damn has season 2 made so many story and character developments! Also, Luz x Amity.... 


Last night, I wound up having a call with one of my best friends. We mostly joked around about some of our common interests (like Scott Pilgrim for example) but when I was looking at merch for said franchise, I found THIS abomination! 


As horrifying as it looks, I kinda wanna get it.... if only I could find one available in the US......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...