Saturday, August 14, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: What to Do on a Saturday....

 The week sure went by fast. I've mostly been tending to my island in Animal Crossing and trying to pay off my loan (which is now at over a million bells....yikes)but with a little fishing and bug catching, its sure to pay off! 👍 I now have $50 saved for the concert. Though.... I've found 3 yard sales around the area for me and my dad to possibly go to because well... its one of those days where I really wanna get out of the house. Sure the life of an introvert stuck in the house all day is fun, but sometimes you just need a breath of fresh air, yknow? If we can't make it today, there's always tomorrow. If we wind up going anywhere, I'll update you guys.

In other news, the Bulge Burger script is going well. Still planning on takeout tomorrow (If we have any money) If we don't really have much, there's always Dollar Tree!!! 


Update: It was a dud. Mostly useless crap from God knows how long ago. But some Thomas the Tank Engine trains did catch my eye. But didn't bother since my savings are going towards the Poundstone concert. Hopefully I can find some other stuff in the future. But hey. At least I got that breath of fresh air I wanted. 

That "yard sale" turned out to be an "estate sale" and it was full of junk! The racks of clothes were rags and the house (cheap white paneling  in the kitchen) was full of dirty knick-knacks. But it was the first day of decent weather in about a week, so it was good to get out for a change.

In OTHER other news, my Melissa plush just got an update saying they're working on a pattern for it. Can't wait to see how she turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...