Friday, August 13, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: "We Tried Our Best!"

 So Build a Bear recently released a so far small lineup of Animal Crossing plush toys. We've got Isabelle and Tom Nook (both Winter and Summer outfits) and KK Slider. When Isabelle and Nook came out, there was a lot of mixed thoughts, most of it being on the negative end of the spectrum. With comments such as "You could have released MORE!" or "I couldn't get my order processed, could you fix that?" or "I wanted (insert villager here)" thankfully, BAB reassured angry fans that there would be more coming to the lineup. So the commotion cooled down.... but only for while.

That was until Build a Bear released the Winter versions of Isabelle and Tom Nook

 Once again, there were more angry fans. A lot were annoyed that "This was just a sh*tty re-release of Isabelle and Tom Nook" but the more recent complaint on these were that the clothes weren't sold separately, which is honestly half good cuz it saves you some money. Thankfully Build a Bear has included the option to take the clothes off so you can dress them up to your heart's content. I'll be getting Winter Isabelle on Tuesday complete with her voice clips and a cupcake scent. 

In other news, the official "Bulge Burger" short is in the scripting phases as of right now. I'm kind of working on the design for my character as she's gonna be based off of what I look like irl. And due to funds, my dad and I will be trying the ACTUAL Bulge Burger next Sunday. Guess its back to Dollar Tree for us! (YAY) Seriously though, if that's the case, we'll make sure to avoid chili at ALL COSTS! Seriously, dad just stick with frozen meals like I did. 

How best to story-board that Bulge Burger script?  Hmm...

Oh, and you don't have to tell me twice about that Dollar Tree canned chili! 😣

In other news:

Matt & Trey Seal The Deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...