Thursday, August 12, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: A Rocky Start

 Almost done with my share of the panels for this short of me and my dad. Its about us driving to a burger joint that opened some time ago, this particular place is famous for their "Stuffed Burgers" with some of them having ingredients that shouldn't even be in a burger such as fruity pebbles and Oreos. Thankfully this place has normal, edible burgers. So its something to keep in mind when my dad and I have our takeout Sunday. I'm thinking before we actually animate this short, we could try this place on Sunday to see how their food tastes. Either way the short will have a pretty explosive ending. 

I'm not eating there if something "explosive" is the result!

By the way, check out my dad's channel!


I would share photos from the storyboard but the files got corrupted. Dang it...

I'll check it out when I get home!👍

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...