Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Animal Crossing New Plushies

 Got $30 saved up for the concert! My mom was helping out at church last night so I stayed with my grandma for a few hours, we went out to dinner for a bit and I did some chores for her, by that I mean taking care of a few dishes. Today I plan on just relaxing for the time being and working on my usual projects. Also... I should be getting the Animal Crossing Build a Bear plushies soon, I'll be getting the summer ones first and then winter ones later on. 


(Isabelle is very excited.)

In other news, my aunt\godmother says she's aiming to try to come up in October. Besides, half the area she's in will probably be dead by then.

(Seriously though, the Governor there is basically cheetohead's ass kisser.) Yes, I can be as colorful as possible, my mom actually said the following noted above.

BTW! I'm currently working on a storyboard for me and my dad's next cartoon for his YouTube channel. The idea was pitched during a car ride the other week. So yeah, a lot to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...