Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: DETHKLOK!!!!

 Remember that show I mentioned? Yeeeeaaaaah it was Metalocalypse. I'm so far, only 6 episodes in and I was NOT disappointed. One of the reasons I watched this show was that it was created by Brendon Small, creator of Home Movies! 


Metalocalypse has a very....strange plot to say the least. From what I can see, its just about a band of 4 beefy metalheads. That's really about it....then again I'm not that far into season 1 so I might understand the meaning the more I watch the series. I'm currently on episode 6 "Dethfam" where the members of Dethklok reunite with their parents, much to their annoyance. 

Wait.... THERE'S A MOVIE COMING OUT?????? Sheeesh, do I have a lot to look forward to. 

Until then, here's my favorite scene from the series so far: 


So, these are Russian metalheads? I'll have to watch some of these!

I also found some Home Movies bumpers I've never seen before! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...