Monday, August 9, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Its Been THAT LONG?!?

Ah, the internet. So much to offer to so many people that use it. We have many sites today like YouTube and Instagram. But there was a time when those sites....never existed.

Before Instagram and Facebook and Hell (Twitter), we have Blogger! The site we're using now! But the site I will be discussing today is....

DEVIANTART! 

Deviantart is a website that was founded on August 7th of the year 2000. This site is meant for artists of all ages and skills to unite as one and post all of their proud work. I didn't know about the site until I was 11 or so when I was searching up King of the Hill fan art for uh..... certain reasons because I may or may not be simping for a character no one cares about. But today is a very special holiday.

Its DA'S 21ST BIRTHDAY!!!!! (or....rather it WAS as of August 7th.) and I managed to participate in their little campaign (just to get the badge for it) 

 
I'm responsible for drawing the "Birthday Fella" 

But that aside, I've got my shift at work tonight as well as running a few errands. Also gonna finish some projects and other stuff.

In other news, my Godmother is sadly unable to make it up due to her living in one of the areas where Covid is at its worst. She said she's gonna try coming October-November (I'm not holding my breath though.)

Though....today I'm gonna be trying out a TV show today!!!! I'll review it either later or tomorrow!

Too bad about the cancelled visit, but I think you'll really enjoy the PBS News Hour!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...