Sunday, August 8, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: SOOUBWAY!

 Its Sunday! One of my FAVORITE days of the week as my dad and I get to lounge for a bit before ordering take out! Its been kind of a tradition the past few years after my mom got an evening job back in 2017. Since then my dad and I order take out almost every Sunday (while picking something up for the missus.) I've pushed our next Dollar Store Dinner to September 5th as a celebratory holiday. My dad and I cane to an agreement that tonight's dinner would come from Subway, or as we like to call it, "Sooubway" thanks to TheOdd1sOut. Plus we had some coupons on us and thought It'd be good to take advantage of it. 

SOOUBAWAY!!!!!

I've been spending the last few days playing "Animal Crossing New Horizons" just so I can catch up on my island. Recently, a new villager named Bunnie moved in, well... I got her to move in thanks to the Amiibo functionality. Speaking of  Amiibo, I'm planning on getting the Sanrio Amiibo cards soon. Also, turns out I have $25 of the $83+ for the Paula Poundstone concert. We're gonna call the venue today to ask when she'll be playing since the website has the dates messed up apparently? 

In other news, my godmother is planning on visiting in a few weeks. And we have a little tradition for every time we visit. 

Hint: Teen, aunt, and the mall. 

My aunt\godmother and I love going shopping whenever she visits, we particularly go to Build a Bear amongst other stores and ending it off with some soft pretzels. (Already got my mind set on the Isabelle and Tom Nook plushies that just released.) The two of us will discuss plans via a phone call tomorrow night. Now, my dad with his two cents. 

Well, of course the near-by Sooubway had a hastily scrawled sign on the door saying "Closed Sunday 8/8/21."  I ended up driving a couple miles to another franchise.  Mariel wanted to try one of the new s'mores cookies, so naturally they didn't have any. Ah, well. Another sub-mission completed... against all odds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...