Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Malls and Medicine Hauls

 Woohoo!  Another day of shopping! Every teen's dream! Seriously though, my mom, grandma, and I are off to the mall today to mainly shop for clothes (and get our beloved soft pretzels) but I'm in it to see if the Animal Crossing Build a Bear plushies have made their way to our store. I'm uh....also there to get some new clothes too. Sadly, my dad isn't so lucky as he's been having some ear issues, turns out as he put it when he told my mom this morning via Email "Apparently I have quite a bit of wax in my right ear.." .... Takes me back to the ear tube days..... 

Also, she gave me a new prescription for something that there is no generic equivalent!!! I just found that out when the drugstore sent me a notification that my Rx is ready.  Wow, screw that!

I have an appointment at the E.N.T. doctor at 4:00 today, so let's see how that goes.

In other news I've just started watching "Sheriff Callie's Wild West." on our trusty cartoon site "Kimcartoon" and I'll say its actually a good show!!! The art style gives me "PetPet Park" vibes 


The songs are decently tolerable for a kids show! Which is really impressive as I've seen FAR WORSE kids shows that rely on slapstick and toilet humor. *cough* Fanboy and Chum Chum. 

Either way its gonna be a good Wednesday....for...me at least.

UPDATE: The E.N.T. doctor insists there is no wax that is blocking his view of my ear drum.  Scolded me for ever having used Q-Tips to clean my ears.  $45 pretty much down the drain, but he did order some steroid/antibiotic eardrops to attack the swelling, pain and possible infection.  What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...