Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Half A$$ed Idea

 Ok hear me out...


So my dad and I have gotten dinner from the local dollar tree stores in the area....well how about we take it to another level and get dinner and a movie from Dollar General! This was an idea I had brought up to my dad some time ago, only for the response of "Well, its a lot more than a dollar but we shall see" initially this was when this was a "Dollar Store" dinner. I'm just considering calling it "Cheapskate dinner" instead. 


As noted in the previous post, my dad and I are having a cheapskate night at our local Aldi (hopefully they've got better chilli than the dollar store) and I'll be getting whatever strikes my fancy, most likely a pre made meal. 

I'm usually not a fan of potato skins, but these look good!

In other news, I've been feelin a bit homesick this morning, so I'm on Google Maps right now going through my hometown in NC. God I miss that place.... 😞

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...