Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Penny Pincher Weekend

 So I was brainstorming while laying in bed this morning. More so regarding this weekend's festivities. I thought about going to a Salvation Army that is a bit further down from our house, they have this bin store behind the building that's open until 4 pm Monday-Saturday. I've gone a few times and scored a bunch of Webkinz (even a Webkinz bat) and my dad got a computer game once but we can't find it atm. I'm also planning on going to the local Amvets in the same area, Amvets is basically if Salvation Army and Goodwill had a baby. That's the best way I can put it. 


I've had decent luck at a couple of the Amvets locations in the area since there's one just around the corner from our house, though most of my luck has come from Savers or flea markets\yard sales or just other thrift stores in general. But I'll admit, Amvets has given me good luck with DVDS. 

And Sunday? My dad and I are off to the local Aldi to grab a couple ready made meals as well as watching Alpha and Omega. Sooooo yeah, got some good plans for the weekend. Cha CHING!

Sounds like you've planned a pretty busy weekend for us. 

A couple things, though.

I have to do some chores, errands and yard work.

Also, Mom is off this weekend, so we may have to make some more inclusive plans.  We might just be going out to dinner with Grandma.

But, as I say, "We shall see..."

In other news, today I'm staying a few hours at my grandma's while my mom helps out at her church, my dad will come to pick me up at 6 pm and we'll make our way home and work on REVAMPED once again :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...