Monday, September 27, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Your Simp Has Entered!

 It was a great run, Joseph. But allow me to introduce you to THIS! 

(Its official, I'm a Toki simp)

Sooooo today my mom and I have to run to yet ANOTHER appointment, how wonderful. But hey, I get pizza afterwards!

Gonna be spending my day finishing season 1 of Metalocalypse since I'm only a few episodes away from completion as well as my all important schoolwork. Also planning on watching more of the MLP movie since I haven't finished it just yet. 

Tuesday is my mom's shift at the church food pantry, with me staying at my grandma's for a few hours. We usually get a bite to eat someplace and watch a movie afterwards. So that's another thing to look forward to ^^.

Wednesday onwards, I don't know if there's anything special other than the 2-3 week countdown to my Godmother's official visit. 


Now enjoy this little chart I made basically showing my daily life. 
The struggles of a simp, am I right????
Pizza pie chart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...