Sunday, September 26, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Stay at Home Sunday (Or so we thought)

 Had a absolute blast yesterday! Turns out meetups started LAST month, either way its good to be back at my home (far away) from home. 

Me and my friend Jamie (or her fursona, Uther Pendragon)

My dad wound up getting himself an iced tea from the snack bar while I treated myself to some cheese sticks (one of the best side dishes next to french fries) they came out a bit burnt but nothing really bad. Can't wait to see the gang again next month! (our next monthly meeting is literally the day before Halloween) 

Dad and I left around 10 pm ish, we drove off while blasting the "South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut" soundtrack amongst others, just like old times.... Speaking of such...

Its that day today, dad and I are gonna kick back for today until later where we'll have our usual takeout night (It ain't gonna be pizza this time, that's for sure...) Though, Monday is when my mom and I are ALSO getting pizza....sooooo I guess its THAT kind of week I guess. I only have ONE thing to say to that.

YAY! 

Update! Dad and I wound up going with his sisters and brother in law to the local harvest festival! It was SO MUCH FUN! We walked around, visited a few shops, and had to get some snacks along the way. I treated myself to some cotton candy and dad got some kettle corn. We’re now at home watching the new MLP movie to promote generation 5! (Jeez am I old) Anyways. Take it away father.

What can I say? I bought a small bag of kettle corn at the "harvest festival" and ate it all as we walked around. While overcast, there was no rain and we got our steps in.  I fell into bad at 8:30 due to all the fresh air and exercise.  Ready for a new work-week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...