Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Did Somebody Say Hot Dogs?

 Working on ANOTHER SOAN!WAY script. 


This was based on a blog post from 2007 about my dad trying a less than stellar hot dog joint in North Carolina. We will be looking through the rough draft on the Halloween script tonight hopefully. 

Those were some sad frankfurters, let me tell you... 😐

ALSO! I was at church last night for a dinner with the committee that is in charge of my job, we were talking about when to start working again and we agreed some time in January (as well as Thanksgiving and Christmas meals this year)


Exciting stuff. Also doing some planning ONCE AGAIN for the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...