Monday, September 20, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Tales of Times Past

 So last night, I was going through some VERY old blog posts my dad made back in the day (we're talkin 15 years ago) and I stumbled upon a post from Halloween 2006 where he detailed his thoughts on the well known Peanuts Special "Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and it got me thinking....

My dad has a YouTube Channel called "SOAN!WAY" where he took an old blog post and made it into an animated short (with yours truly) and that was gonna be the initial formula for the channel (as well as some shorts) so I thought this Halloween short would be PERFECT for a special of sorts... All we've completed are the first script draft AND title card 



Now to go through more blogs to see what would be "YouTube-Worthy" 

I'll have to look over what we have and make sure it translates into a video.  Some things that are written to be read sometimes need tweaking to get it "watchable."

Maybe we can get to work recording the soundtrack..?


This sounds like a job for Soundtrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...