Sunday, September 19, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Sunny Days

 The long awaited trip to the flea market day is finally here. My mom came to me last night after her night shift telling me there'd be rain today. I then look out the window this morning and its perfectly fine, she probably just got something mixed up. Either way, I've got $18 in spending money (with an extra $20 aside for my next Budsie) then later in the evening, my dad and I are off to Andersons. (Hopefully we don't wind up arriving 5 minutes before closing.... that's a story for another day...) Thus ending a fun weekend.


So, Pokemon update. I did some research on where these cursed figures of mine are from, unsurprisingly, they're from bootleg sites like Wish and Aliexpress. A fellow blogger on this site actually did a review on a set their friends got for them. (Idk the gender, always good to use they\them when unsure) Probably gonna stick to buying them locally for the time being. As for the content my dad and I will be making with them, It'll be based off of the "Pokepark Wii" lineup of games.



And I was talking with my dad about how some of the sets are primarily gonna be homemade, I will include some buildings from the Playmobil franchise. So....that's something I guess.


In other news, the Home Movies project is still in development! We haven't had time to work on it cuz of our busy schedules. But I assure you its coming


Update: Flea Market trip was a success (as per usual.) I wound up getting a Theodore plush from Alvin and the Chipmunks (marking my 6th Theo in the collection) for about $5 (the usual asking price for AATC plushies from what I've had at thrift shops and flea markets) also got a Webkinz cotton candy bunny for $2 and some MORE CURSED POKEMON for $1 each (the lady selling them gave me 2 free ones) so I wound up with at least $9 worth of fake Pokemon figures. Will do a seperate post detailing the ones I wound up with today. Next update will be our thoughts on Andersons later!


Update: Just found out the Andersons is now closed on Sundays for some oddball reason. So ad and I are gonna hit the DQ instead. I need some ice cream today after a long hot walk at the flea market, who knows, father might wanna treat himself too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...