Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: The Train of Thought

 Today marks my 5th anniversary of when I (or rather my dad) started up my very own YouTube channel. I remember getting that phone call on a weekday night and almost SCREAMING with joy! I had wanted a YouTube channel since I was 9 at the time and finally getting one gave me a chance to unleash my creativity! 

Speaking of creativity.....


I've been hard at work with the soundtrack for our upcoming "Halloween Humbug" short. I have one or two more songs to program and then I'll be ready (music wise) but things are piecing together. Tonight, dad will be looking at our rough draft for the script and tweak some things to make it more like you're watching a video rather than reading a 15 year old blog post. 

Can't wait to hear your soundtrack music.

We've also got family visiting this weekend so my dad might be out of commission with working on these projects. But don't worry, I've got myself and a few other people to help with projects of my own!

Apparently, pizza WILL be part of the family visit, so there's that!😉

But you SHOULD expect a 5 year anniversary video coming soon. 

I'm giving the soundtrack a kind of Chocobo's Dungeon feel to it, while sticking to the spooky theme of Halloween. Took inspiration from these tracks specifically.

 
(I could NOT for the life of me find the song in the video of Meddit's Memories)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...