Thursday, September 23, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Just One More!

 In the home stretch with my song composition. 


Ha!  I just tried playing these. They're just pictures. D'OH!!

I just have 1 more song to compose and then its onto voice recording for me! 

Anyway, its a busy day for me and mother, we have the following:

A Doctor's Appointment

Shopping for groceries

stay home for a few hours

MORE SHOPPING

Either way, it tires us BOTH out! Just gonna spend the day watching reality shows like Supernanny and Wife Swap to pass the time. 


(What can I say? Reality TV shows are just a guilty pleasure for me...)

Update! Back from the store! I wound up spending about $8 worth of allowance money on a Bluey figure! Our local grocery store, Wegmans, has a toy aisle (as a majority of stores do) and usually they don't carry much that would be up my alley....or at least the LAST time I was there before I was granted the right to stay home on my own. But I was very surprised to see that they're carrying a lot of stuff that most kids (myself included) would ACTUALLY want! There were figures and fidget toys galore! But before I decided to buy another mildly expensive gadget to cope with my wacked out brain, I spot some Bluey toys out of the corner of my eye. Wasn't much to choose from as the only characters were Bluey herself and another character named Honey. Each figure was $7.99 a piece which to me is a bit much for one figure plus an accessory But hey, as long as it makes the kids happy!

(Planning on returning next week for Honey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...