Friday, September 24, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: "Guess Who's Got Two Thumbs and A Day Off From Work!"

 MY DAD! 

Yep! My sister from Michigan is in town, so I put in for a whole day of vacation so we could "hang." 

Yep, he managed to take the day off today after a hectic few weeks. So far, both of us have spent the morning playing Bookworm Adventures Deluxe as it was common for us to bee seen playing this often addictive game back in the day. 


So in terms of actual projects? We might just focus on relaxing today and worry about them later. Speaking of which....

And guess what my sister wanted to do? Yes...

WE'RE GOING OUT FOR PIZZA....Again. (j/k, I NEVER turn down pizza) especially since we've got a lot of local mom and pop places around here. 

LSO MAJOR UPDATE: I JUST FOUND OUT MY FURSUIT GROUP HAS A DISCORD SERVER! I have been unbale to keep in contact due to my dad's Facebook hiatus as well as the fact that I am currently unable to own a FB account as of right now. 

Anyway, back to Bookworm ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...