Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Do you Remember? It Is The 1st Day Of September

 Well jeez! August sure came and went. Let's recap what happened that very month.


My dad got stuck at a crummy ENT (twice)

Ordered my fourth Budsie (who is lounging on my lap at the time of me typing this.) Budsie number 5 will be ordered shortly after my birthday possibly. 

Got all the funds for the Paula Poundstone concert we need for tickets.

Started watching Metalocalypse

Got the Animal Crossing lineup of stuffies (or what has been released so far)

Dad got a good portion of one of his projects done.

Got lost in a wild goose chase just to get to Subway

And so much more!


So what about this month?


Well. I'll be starting 12th grade in a couple of weeks (yes, I'm THAT old) which also marks 10 years since my mom and I started homeschooling. For slight context, we were living in North Carolina for a long time. I was in public school from Kindergarten to 2nd Grade but the schools were so God awful (story for another day) that we decided to homeschool since all the other parents down there we're doing so. So from 3rd Grade onwards, we started homeschooling while my dad became the main breadwinner of the household. 



On the 5th of this month, it'll mark one year since I got my first Budsies plush, hence, me saving over $100 just to get a plush professionally made. 


(Photo taken October 2020)


With that, another Dollar Tree dinner is bound to happen! I told my mom about my plan and she asked if me and dad could get some tablecloths for her then. Thanks to our 19 year old cat peeing everywhere.... 


My dad is still working on a speak project of his so that and helping me with some stuff is likely gonna be the main focus of the month.


In other news, after Wednesday night service, I'm gonna have my dad help me with a reference sheet for Jason Penopolis from Home Movies. Until then, time to find a good intrumental of "Electric Love" from Bob's Burgers to use for the grand finale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...