Thursday, September 2, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: "All Kids Outta The Pool, Its Time for Adult Swim!"

 Today is Adult Swim's 20th birthday! What an incredible milestone for such a fun and creative late night block. In the beginning, they brought us shows like "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" and my beloved "Home Movies" and then even in present day where they gave us shows like "Rick and Morty" and "Tuca and Bertie" so in celebration, I'll be having a big Home Movies episode marathon in the comfort of my basement. 


I am so grateful for now much this block has helped me through lockdown this past year and the amount of inspiration I've been gifted from Home Movies. Possibly gonna make a video on this soon! Until then, here's to many more years. 


In other news, turns out I'll need to have a covid test before the concert cuz it says you have to be 2 weeks past your 2nd shot to enter, for me, it won't even be a few days before then, so an alternative will have to be a covid test. I've worked so hard to get to this point please let it be negative!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...